Resources are constantly added and updated … Please bookmark now and check back often. Add or UPDATE your service directory listing.
Search by Category, Keyword, Zip, or county, or click on the desired category from the Categories List. OR, click an icon below to narrow your search:
Victim Advocate Services Team (VAST) joined the movement in domestic violence prevention in 1997 as a department within the Bonner County Sheriff’s Office as concerns over domestic violence issues arose in the county. In 2008, VAST joined the Bonner County Prosecutors Office and extended its services to cover victims of all crime, with 2 full time victim advocates and 1 DV case coordinator.
Based out of the Bonner County Prosecutor’s Office, VAST provides direct, immediate services to victims of all crime, though predominantly victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- 24 Hour Crisis Intervention to crime victims & Law Enforcement
- Civil Protection Order information and assistance
- Emergency Temporary Shelter
- Community Referrals
- Court Advocacy (criminal and civil)
- Legal referrals
- Transportation assistance
- Resource Library
- Community Outreach Programs
- Victim/Witness Coordination
- Spanish Interpreting/Translation services