The North Idaho Family Group, Inc. is an Idaho Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to promoting healthy families and lifelong learning in our community. As a backbone organization for successful collective impact initiatives in North Idaho, NIFG provides vehicles to enhance nonprofit communication and support community education. Vehicles and collaborations include:
Pre-K through Career Education
North Idaho Family Magazine
- The North Idaho Family Magazine (at nifamily.com) – Now in its 16th year, the North Idaho Family Magazine reaches targeted individuals and families needing services better than any other media.
Nonprofit Services Directory
- The North Idaho Service Directory is the most comprehensive, accurate directory of North Idaho Immediate & Basic Needs Resources.
Family Day in the Park
North Idaho Charitable Events Calendar
- The NICE Calendar for charitable events planning
(at nifamily.com) The North Idaho Charitable Events calendar (NICE) provides a free listing service for those hosting a charitable event and is promoted regionally.
Communication & Marketing
- Communication support via The Group Scoop Newsletter and Social Media
- Forums & workshops on topics that are important to our area nonprofits – coming soon.