Resources are constantly added and updated … Please bookmark now and check back often. Add or UPDATE your service directory listing.
Search by Category, Keyword, Zip, or county, or click on the desired category from the Categories List. OR, click an icon below to narrow your search:
As a resource center, FRTC engages with children, families, and communities to obtain positive outcomes by:
- Providing Support Services
- Recruiting and developing resource families and caregivers
- Offering comprehensive training and education
- Supporting permanency planning for children
- Through innovative programs and relationship with state welfare agencies and community partners.
Formerly Idaho Child Welfare Research & Training Center